How it works
First, choose between our Speciality Leadership Camp or our customizable BRIDGES to Success trip.
Click here to browse our trip options in leadership, science, social science, humanities, and business & innovation.
With BRIDGES, you will enjoy:
- Full on-campus program delivery staff from 9am to 9pm
- Professionally designed educational curriculum
- A variety of recreation options from which to choose
- All necessary equipment
- YU t-shirt
- Detailed pre-departure and packing information
- Planning support in the months leading up to your trip
- Trip interruption and cancellation insurance
Youth University endeavors to provide an inclusive experience for all registered participants. If any students, teachers or supervisors have special needs, dietary or otherwise, please notify us prior to your arrival so that we can make proper arrangements and adjustments.
Your Students’ Safety is Very Important To Us
Youth University has membership with and/or follows standards set by the following organizations in order to bring cutting-edge quality and safety to your program:AEE (The Association for Experiential Education), ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology), OPHEA (Ontario Physical Education and Health Education Association), OCA (Ontario Camping Association), ACA (American Camping Association).