Spring Camp Staff
Spring Camp Staff
We seek energetic, motivated, and professional staff to run all aspects of our residential camp for the months of May and June. A love of children is required! The hours are long but the reward is great if you are inspired to help young people learn something new and feel great about their accomplishments. Camps run Monday to Friday from early morning until late in the evening – weekends are free. Free accommodation on campus is available, some meals are provided as well.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2013
- What you should know about working for YU
- Leadership, Science, or Natural Science Instructor Job Description
- Coordinator and Sr. Staff Job Description
- Ropes Course Specialist Job Description
Our Instructors and staff are:
- A select group of Brock University students drawn from a pool of hundreds of applicants inspired to make a difference in the lives of children
- Many have plans to one day become teacher, educators and motivators
- Among our staff there are aspiring musicians, social workers, film makers, actors, comedians, teachers, principles, politicians, scientists and therapists.
- Each staff is chosen based on their knowledge, past experiences, passions, and potential.
- When our staff are asked why they choose to work for Youth University, an overwhelming majority say it’s because the job is so much fun and it gives back to them as much as they have given to it.
- Our staff are encouraged to have fun, be creative, and inject excitement into every part of their job.
- Each individual connecting with Youth University is invited to create COMMUNITY, support CHARACTER development, and inspire CURIOSITY!
Group Interview Times
Should you be selected, you will be required to attend one of the Group interviews. The dates and times that they will run are:
- March 3rd from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- March 3rd from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- March 3rd from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Read the relevant information related to the positions you wish to apply for.
- Fill in the online application form (Application Form)
- Send your resume and cover letter an attachment to email@example.com
- Send reference forms to 3 references (have them send them in to us via mail, fax or email) (Reference Form)
- Learn about who we are and what we do in preparation for an interview.
**Note: Successful candidates will be required to submit a Criminal Reference check and show proof of Standard First Aid and CPR C. It is a wise idea to start the process of obtainining certification in Standard First Aid and CPR C early as it is a requirement of employment.