TREN Term Abroad
- Payment Options
You will now make deposit directly to your Brock student account
(the same way you would pay your student fees).
payments can be made in the following ways:
In person at the Finance counter on the 12th Floor of the
You can use:
personal or certified
cheques made out to Brock University
debit (make sure the
transaction limit set by your bank is high enough to accommodate the
payment amount), or
if absolutely necessary -
cash (discouraged due to security concerns).
2) By telephone or internet banking through a Canadian bank, or most
Ontario Credit Unions:
- Contact your financial institution in order to set up your own bank
account(s) for telephone or web banking.
- Follow your bank's instructions to add Brock University to your list
- Make a payment, using your Brock student number as the account number to
pay your bill. If your bank requires a nine digit number, simply add two
zeros at the beginning of your student number.
3) In person at a Canadian Bank or most Ontario Credit Unions:
- Print a copy of your student Fee Statement or Fee Calculator (the one
you used to make your regular student fee payments), to identify the account
that you are making the payment into.
- Bring it to your Bank or Credit Union, and pay the amount due for the
TREN Term Abroad installment into your Brock student account, just as you would
pay any bill.
In all cases - KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!!!
Internet, Telephone or
ATM banking with major banks and most Ontario credit unions
2 business days
In person at a
5 business days
If you have any questions about the above payment options, please contact Dave
Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-688-5550