Back to list...
Environmental Principles for Corporations
Source: after Phyper, John David and Brett Ibbotson. 1994. Handbook of Environmental Compliance in Ontario, Second edition (pp. 7-8). McGraw-Hill Ryerson Limited, Toronto.
1. Protection of the biosphere
2. Sustainable use of natural resources
3. Reduction and safe disposal of waste
4. Efficient use of energy
5. Risk reduction
6. Marketing of safe products and services
7. Damage compensation
9. Active environmental management practices
10. Assessment & annual audit
11. Incorporation of the importance of environmental management into corporate attitudes