Department of Economics
Lecturer in Economics
Office Location on Campus: Plaza Building Room 436
Phone: 905-688-5550 ext., 3104
BA, MA McMaster
Areas of Interest
Labour Economics, International Finance
- Robert W. Dimand and Robert H. Koehn, "From Edgeworth to Fisher to Vickrey:
A Comment on Michael J. Boskin's Vickrey Lecture",
Atlantic Economic Journal, Vol. 30, No. 2, June 2002, pp. 205-208.
- Robert H. Koehn, "Guy Routh", in Donald Rutherford, ed., The Biographical Dictionary of British Economists, Bristol: Thoemmes Continuum, 2004, Vol. 2, pp. 1053-1054.
- Robert H. Koehn, "William S. Vickrey," in Ross Emmett, ed., A Biographical Dictionary of American Economists, Bristol, UK: Thoemmes Continuum, 2006, Vol. 2, pp. 853-859.
- Robert W. Dimand and Robert H. Koehn, "Galbraith's Heterodox Teacher: Leo Rogin's Historical Approach to the Meaning and Validity of Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Issues 42:2 (June 2008), pp. 561-568.
- Robert W. Dimand and Robert H. Koehn, "Central Bankers in the Minsky Moment: How Different Central Banks Have Responded to the Threat of Debt-Deflation," Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Volume 5, Number 1, June 2008, pp. 139-148.