Join the Lab
Why become part of the lab? Dr. Hodson publishes frequently, especially with his students. And publications are critical in graduate training and in preparation for the workforce, particularly in academia.
Morever, Brock University has a proven track record as one of the TOP-ranked Psychology departments in the country (see details at the bottom of this page).
Are you a student, either undergraduate or graduate? Are you interested in joining the lab?
There are several ways to get involved
- Join the lab to complete a Masters or PhD degree (Click HERE for more information)
- Join the lab for your Honours thesis
- Volunteer as a research assistant; gain experience collecting and analyzing data; great for reference letters too
- Complete a co-op educational experience in the lab
- Even if you are already in another lab at Brock, there may be an opportunity for you here (Dr. Hodson regularly runs research projects with students from other labs).
If you are serious about wanting to join the lab, first read several of the PUBLICATIONS to get a better sense of whether you are interested in the lab's research interests and questions.
a) h-Factor: ranked 4th, with an impact of 21 (only U of British Columbia, U of Toronto, and U of Montreal ranked higher; tied with Western University and University of Calgary)
Join our team. Become part of ongoing efforst to understand and combat prejudice and discrimination.