Phone: 905-688-5550 ext 4245
Students may book appointments online using the student portal or may come by during Drop-in hours.
For the Fall semester 2014, Drop-in hours are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30 to 12:00 noon.
Advising is available for students who are registered as majors (single, combined or co-op) or minors in Political Science, including:
- Pass and Honours BA in Political Science
- Political Science and Labour Studies
- Political Science and Business
- International Political Economy
- Minor in Political Science, Canadian Politics, Comparative Politics, International Relations, Political Theory, and Public Administration
- Certificates in Public Law or Public Administration
Students wanting information about any of our programs, individual courses, or seeking approvals for international exchanges and letters of permission are also welcome.
Frequently asked questions:
- Where do I find the context credits list?
- What courses are being offered this year?