Department of Child and Youth Studies
For students who have questions that require a more detailed appointment please book through the Campus-wide Booking System – Brock students are able to book an advising appointment with the Advisor in their department by way of the Brock Portal.
By logging onto the Portal you will have the ability to see which Advisor (for CHYS either Alison Lahn (Upper Year advising) OR Carol Penner (First Year advising) OR other advising team is best suited to assist you, depending on your program of study and current academic questions. See steps below to make an advising appointment within the Department of Child and Youth Studies (CHYS):
1. Click on “Appointments” and select “Academic Advising” from the service menu.
2. Click on the “Child and Youth Studies” Department from the drop down menu.
3. Choose your reason for appointment, then either Alison Lahn (Upper Year CHYS advising) OR Carol Penner (First Year CHYS advising)
Please email myself (Alison) at email@example.com OR Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any difficulty setting up an appointment. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
CHYS Drop – In Advising for students with GENERAL questions (Alison Lahn)
CHYS Drop in Advising Hours for April 2015
- Friday, April 10th from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Friday, April 17th from 1 pm to 3 pm
- Friday, April 24th from 1 pm to 3 pm
Reminder: CHYS Drop In Advising is for students with more general questions, please book a scheduled advising appointment if you require a more detailed advising appointment. Thank you!