Returning Students Update

Returning Students Update

 Due to changes in SSWD online service system, all students who require accommodations for the 2014-15 academic year must who wish to receive service through SSWD will need to complete an orientation to this new system.  You can do this by EITHER completing an on-line tutorial OR attending an orientation session in person.

The on-line tutorial will be available Saturday August 30th through SAKAI on the SSWD tab.            

Go to: Brock home page – Quick links – SAKAI – SSWD   (click on SSWD tab - tests)


To attend a session in person, beginning this week, please go to  to register

Once the tutorial / orientation is completed you will be able to either complete a returning student request for continuing accommodations through the on-line portal or book an appointment with your case manager. 

This tutorial / presentation will cover essential topics:

  • New online tools system "OASIS"
  • Revised process for requesting test/exam accommodations
  • Review the note taking service registry
  • Revised process for submitting a Returning Student Update package


Mackenzie Chown Complex

Register with Services for Students with Disabilities