Teaching and Learning
The following links are intended to provide instructors and faculty with information on supporting students with disabilities in their courses.
- Accessible Teaching & Learning
Accessible teaching strives to reduce barriers and provide equitable access to education for all students.
- Accommodated Teaching & Learning
Accommodated teaching is an individualized approach designed to compensate for barriers and to provide equitable access to education for a particular student based on his or her functional limitations.
- Faculty Resource Guide
- Council of Ontario Universities Accessibility Campus
- Tips for Supporting In-class Tests/Quizzes for Students with Disabilities
- Centre for Pedagogical Innovation
- Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST)
- National Center on Universal Design for Learning
- COU Academic Colleague Papers on Disabilities in Universities:
SSWD Exam Centre Hours (ST411):
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Sat: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
During Final/Progress Exam Period:
Mon - Sat: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM