External Award Processing
In order to provide funding to your chosen student, please write a cheque in the amount of the award made payable to Brock University. Upon receipt of the cheque we will credit the amount of the award towards the recipient’s tuition and residence fees.
Please send an accompanying letter with your company's contact information which specifies your requirements. For instance:
- The student's name and Brock student I.D. number.
- Who should produce a T4A form for the student to be used for tax purposes? Normally Brock issues the T4A form, however some charities choose to do it themselves.
- Explain your requirements for remaining funds, should the student withdraw from study.
- Are there any ineligible uses for the funds? Does it cover some expenses and not others?
- Any other instructions you may have.
Please mail the cheque and any additional information to:
Ms. R. Conte
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
SAFA is open Monday - Friday from
8:30 AM through 4:30 PM.
We will be closed on Friday, December 11th, from 11am through noon, for a staff meeting.
We will close on Friday December 18th at noon for a staff party. We will reopen on Monday December 21st.
We will close for the winter break on Wednesday, December 23rd at 4:30pm. We will reopen on Monday, January 4th.