Become a member of Rodman Hall Art Centre and be inspired by Canada's brilliant visual arts heritage.
Rodman Hall Art Centre, Brock University, is a vibrant cultural centre located on the historic Thomas Rodman Merritt estate in downtown St. Catharines. It is also the site of the Walker Botanical Garden, a terraced public garden on the banks of the Twelve Mile Creek. Operating as an art gallery since 1960, Rodman Hall is home to a permanent collection of approximately 850 works of art by 19th and 20th century Canadian, American and European artists comprising paintings, drawings, prints, sculpture and outdoor installations.
A public art gallery since 1960, Rodman Hall mounts new and exciting exhibitions each season featuring contemporary, historical, regional, national and international art works. Rodman has a full menu of engaging art education courses and workshops for adults and children and special events that offer a chance to network with fellow members and Gallery staff.
Your membership is an investment in the Gallery's mission and vision. Together, we ensure:
- Conservation of the permanent collection
- Development and staging of quality exhibitions
- Imaginative education programs for children and adults
- Cultural vibrancy in our community
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & FEES
- Student/Senior (with valid ID): $20,
- Individual (18+): $30,
- Family: $50,
- Donor: $100,
- Corporate*: $200 *includes 10 membership cards for corporate employees
Members partake in a mutually rewarding relationship with the Gallery. As a member, you will receive:
- Subscription to RODMAN HALL'S NEWSLETTER published 3 times a year
- Invitations to EXHIBITION OPENINGS & other SPECIAL EVENTS
- MEMBER PRICING on select lectures, programs & ticketed events
- 10 % DISCOUNT on registrations for art classes, art camps & workshops
- FREE ADMISSION to most art galleries in Ontario (for a list of participating institutions, click here)
- SAVE THE TAX on any purchase from Ferrante Picture Framing*
- SAVE 10% on any purchase at Niagara Central Hobbies*
- SAVE 10% on any purchase at BBBlooms Floral Studio*
- SAVE 10% on any purchase at Mahtay Cafe and Lounge**
- SAVE 10% on any purchase at Simply White*
- SAVE 10% on most HOT TICKET performances at Centre for the Arts***
*Membership card must be presented at time of purchase
**Membership card must be presented when ordering, restricted to the member’s purchases, only valid on regular priced food items and excludes alcohol.
****Restrictions do apply. Contact the Centre for the Arts Box Office regarding performance eligibility and ticket availability at 905-688-5550 x3257, long distance toll free 1-866-617-3257. Discounted tickets are available the day after Labour Day at 11 a.m. until the end of the season, pending availability. When ordering, please use the following promotional code: RODMAN. There is a 2 ticket maximum per performance, per Rodman Hall Member. Tickets will be held for pickup only at the Box Office and require presentation of their Rodman Hall membership card.
Corporations and businesses receive additional benefits with Rodman Hall membership including:
- Discount on facility rentals for corporate functions and receptions
- Private tours of exhibitions by the Director and/or Curator
- Includes 10 membership cards for corporate employees
The greatest benefit of membership is the satisfaction you'll experience being part of a community of fellow art lovers. The opportunities are endless. Join us today!