Residence Programming Assistant
Up to approximately 10 hours per week during the school year.
Under the direction of the Residence Life Management Team, the Residence Programming Assistant will assist with various developing, promoting and executing alternative programs in residence including:
• Programming events and activities in Captain John’s Lounge (DeCew Residence)
• Alcohol free programming for special events (Halloween, Grey Cup, Superbowl and St. Patrick’s day)
• And other residence programs and events throughout the academic year
• currently enrolled Brock student; residence students preferred
• creative, highly organized and attentive to detail
• demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• resourceful; skilled in researching; proficient computer user
• background and/or experience in training, education, or program development is an asset
• awareness of the goals and values of the Brock University residence community
This position pays a rate of $10.45 and the successful applicant must hold a valid Experience Works Card for 2013-14
brocku.ca/career-services/students-alumni/experience-works for more information)
Submit a resume and cover letter along with class schedule and copy of Experience Works card in care of Tammy Brown via email firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Monday, September 23rd.