Join our Team
Are you someone who aims high in everything you do? Are you hardworking, responsible, and looking for an incredible leadership opportunity? Have you recognized the positive impact that residence living can have on the university experience? If you answered yes to all these questions, a position on the Brock Residence Life staff is worth looking into.
Our various staff roles offer you some amazing opportunities to develop valuable skills in leadership, crisis intervention, teamwork, and communication, to name a few. Working in residence is also a lot of fun, and a great way to meet people and make new friends.
How to Apply
The application process for 2013/14 has now closed.
- Monday, January 14th - Recruitment Mixer at 10pm, Pond Inlet
- Sunday, January 20th - applications due on line by 11:59pm
- Wednesday January 23rd to Monday, January 28th - Don Interviews
- Sunday, February 3rd - Incoming Don Selection Workshop (for those who advance to the second phase of the process)
- Wednesday, February 13th - final decision letters out
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Positions Available
Please note: Adobe Reader required
- Don of Academics (PDF) - open to anyone, provided you've lived in a post-secondary level residence (one Don of Academics per staff team; eight in total)
Don of Activities (PDF) - open to anyone, provided you've lived in a post-secondary level residence (one Don of Activities per staff team; eight in total)
Residence Don (PDF) - open to anyone, provided you've lived in a post-secondary level residence (one Don per House/Hall/Court/Block; 44 Dons in total)
Apply to be a Don