Multi-College Agreement: Any Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technologies – Police Foundations Diploma & Brock University Psychology, Sociology, Geography or Political Science:
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Arts Psychology, Sociology, Geography or Political Science degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average in the Police Foundations Diploma program is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 5.0 credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- 1.5 Year One Social Science credits
- 1.0 Year One Humanities
- 0.5 Year Two Social Science credit
- 2.0 Year Two unspecified elective credits
- Total credits = 5.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BPY Psychology, BSO Sociology, BGE Geography, BPO Political Science
- Year Code: Advanced Standing