Multi-College Agreement: Colleges of Applied Arts and Technologies - Early Childhood Education (ECE) Programs & Brock University Early Childhood Education:
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Early Childhood Education degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 75% cumulative average on a 2-year Early Childhood Education (ECE) diploma from any Ontario public college (or equivalent out of province or international training), is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Successful applicants must also be in ‘Good Standing’ or in the process of being assessed for ‘good standing’ with the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded 7.0 credits.
- Applicants may receive up to 10.0 credits toward this 20.0 credit degree if, in addition to the ECE diploma, they have completed university credits in certain Humanities, Sciences, and/or Social Sciences (to be determined at the discretion of the Admissions Office).
Transfer credit eligibility:
- CHYS 1F90
- CHYS 2P10
- 4.0 Year One unspecified elective credits.
- 1.5 Year Two unspecified elective credits.
- Total credits = 7.0 out of 20.0 credits required to complete degree.
- OUAC 105 application form: (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BED Early Childhood Education
- Year Code: Advanced Standing