Fanshawe College Computer Programmer Analyst & Brock University Computer Science:
- Obtain a 4-year Honours Bachelor of Science Computer Science degree from Brock University.
- A minimum 80% cumulative average (with a minimum 75% in each required course) on the Fanshawe College Computer Programmer Analyst Diploma is required for entry to Brock via the articulation agreement.
- Eligible applicants will be awarded up to 6.5 transfer credits.
- Applicants are encouraged to discuss course selection with the appropriate individual at the college to ensure maximum transfer credits.
Transfer credit eligibility:
- specific credit assigned at point of admission.
- OUAC 105 application form (www.ouac.on.ca)
- OUAC Code: BG Computer Science
- Year Code: Advanced Standing