Returning Undergraduate Registration Guide
DEREGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FALL/WINTER 2015-2016
AUTOMATIC DEREGISTRATION FOR COURSES WHEN PREREQUISITES NOT MET
During the registration periods for Fall/Winter, courses that are on the list for automatic deregistration, when BROCK prerequisites are not met will be dropped nightly:
Students who have earned all their credits at Brock and who do not have the specific BROCK prerequisites as stated in the current Undergraduate Calendar will be deregistered from those courses specified by the Department/Centre. This means that the following students will require overrides in order to stay registered in the Fall/Winter 2015-2016 Automatic Deregistration List courses:
- students who have been granted exemption or substitution from the prerequisite course.
- students who have been given verbal permission.
- students with unspecified Letter of Permission credits.
- students who are visiting Brock University on a Letter of Permission.
- students who have not been admitted directly from high school with a grade 12 or 4U/M prerequisite course.
New for 2015-2016
*For students who are registered in and have not yet completed the prerequisite course(s) from a previous session/term:
- "Registered" will display on the student's Course Marks and Inquiry page;
- "R" will display on the class list beside the student's name;
- and will not be subject to automatic deregistration until a final grade is processed.
- No grade
- Incomplete (IN)
- In Progress (IP)
- Not Reported (NR)
- Deffered Examination (SP)
Dates when prerequisite deregistration will take place:
|For Durations 1 and 2||nightly between June 15 and September 15*|
|For Durations 3||nightly between June 15 and January 15*|