Once you have been admitted to the Aboriginal Adult Education program, you may proceed to registration.
1. Choosing your course(s). Read the academic timetable and course descriptions in this guide for course listings and offerings. Note any course restrictions, prerequisites and campus locations.
2. Once you have selected a course, in which to register make note of the duration and section.
3. Use the WEB to register. Access to registration is available through the WEB. Instructions to register using the portal (my.brocku.ca) are provided under the FEEDBACK tab see "I need help(How do I...)". Please note the Registration Dates and Registration Hours. You will be registered and confirmed in an ADED course(s), based on your registration. Your Brock Student ID number and password will be used as an electronic signature to indicate confirmation in a course(s). Unless you formally withdraw by the specified deadline dates (see the Withdrawals section of this guide) you will remain registered and will be academically and financially responsible for the course(s) in which you have registered.
4. Note the registration dates and registration hours. Your Brock Student ID Number and password is used as your electronic signature and will indicate your confirmation in a course(s).
Should you wish to withdraw from a course(s) that you have registered in, you must do so by the deadline date [see Withdrawals section of this guide]. Failure to officially withdraw by the due date will result in the appearance of a “Failed” (F) designation on your academic record and you will be held responsible for the fee payment for that course.
5. Payment of fees. Invoices will not be mailed. Students may view their Brock account via the portal (my.brocku.ca) Fees will be charged to your account within a few days of registering. It is the student’s responsibility to check his/her account regularly and pay fees by the deadline indicated. If you have any questions regarding payment of fees, please contact the Finance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 905-688-5550 x4600.
As soon as you register, you are confirmed in the course(s). Should you find that you cannot take the course, refer to the Withdrawals section of this guide.
For questions related to course admission and availability, please contact the Office of the Registrar at:
Telephone: 906 688 5550, x3158
Fax: 905 988 5488