Nursing Application Steps
- BScN Honours – Brock University (full-time only)
- BScN Honours – Brock University/Loyalist College Collaborative (full-time only)
- Important Notes for all Applicants
BScN Honours - Brock University (full-time only)
Students who wish to study at Brock University full-time should choose this option and may apply by going to www.ouac.on.ca.
Current Ontario secondary school applicants: OUAC 101 application (deadline January 16, 2013)
All other applicants: OUAC 105 application (deadline February 15, 2013)
Bachelor of Science Honours Nursing - Brock University/Loyalist College Collaborative (full-time only)
Applications to the program are made through the Ontario College Application Services (OCAS) at www.ontariocolleges.ca. Only those applicants who wish to begin studies at Loyalist College should choose this option. Application deadline: refer to www.ontariocolleges.ca for details.
- all pertinent academic documentation is forwarded directly to the Office of the Registrar from institutions previously attended, such as secondary schools, colleges and universities (with official translations where warranted),
- proof of change of name (marriage certificate, notarized statement or other legal document) is provided if academic documents show a name other than that under which application is made,
- evidence of proficiency in English is provided if English is the applicant's second language.
- applicants withholding, misrepresenting or failing to provide information regarding previous university or college records are liable to have their admission revoked and registration cancelled.