Canadian University /College Transfers Admission Deadlines
Please review the Admissions Deadlines homepage for specific Fall Entry deadline dates.
Important Notes for all Applicants
It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that:
- all pertinent academic documentation is forwarded directly to the Office of the Registrar from institutions previously attended, such as secondary schools, colleges and universities (with official translations where warranted),
- proof of change of name (marriage certificate, notarized statement or other legal document) is provided if academic documents show a name other than that under which application is made,
- evidence of proficiency in English is provided if English is the applicant's second language.
Applicants withholding, misrepresenting or failing to provide information regarding previous university or college records are liable to have their admission revoked and registrations canceled.
Canadian University/College Transfer Applicants
Ontario has a centralized Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) where all applications are processed and distributed to individual universities for assessment.
You should apply using the OUAC 105D application form which is available on-line at www.ouac.on.ca if you:
- are not currently attending an Ontario secondary school in a daytime program of study,
- currently reside in Canada (Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those currently studying in Canada on a student permit or other visa), OR
- are a Canadian citizen living elsewhere (not in Canada),
- are currently attending secondary school outside of Ontario, OR wish to transfer from a university or college in Canada, OR are a graduate of a university or college in Canada.
Process for applying:
- Submit the 105D application form, with appropriate fees to OUAC (see OUAC for fee details).
- Submit official transcripts showing secondary school, college or university results as appropriate. The official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to Brock University, Office of the Registrar (Admissions).
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must submit evidence of English language proficiency:
(see webcal/current/undergrad/admi.html#sec41 for details). Under no circumstances will photocopies be accepted. Results must come directly from the testing institution.
Upon receipt of the application form and all relevant documents, a decision will be made and you will be notified by mail.
Applicants can expect to receive an offer of admission to only one program. When more than one Brock program is indicated on the application, the highest choice listed for Brock will be considered first. If not eligible for the first choice, consideration will be given to subsequent choices in the order of preference the applicant has indicated. If an applicant applies to only one Brock program, and does not qualify, in most cases consideration will automatically be given for an alternate and related program.
Bachelor of Science Nursing: Applicants are encouraged to apply well before the March 1, 2010 application deadline as spaces are limited and are filled as applications become complete. Admission is not guaranteed with the attainment of minimum requirements.