Throughout the year, University Marketing and Communications runs numerous contests to engage the community, including contests aimed at piquing the interest of potential students.
- Brock University SCVNGR hunt — Current Brock University students can follow the Brock University SCVNGR trek to complete challenges for a chance to win cool prizes. SCVNGR is a social location-based gaming platform for mobile phones.
- 12 Days of Brock U Trivia Twitter contest — Check the @brockuniversity Twitterfeed every day between Dec. 6 and 18 and watch for trivia questions about Brock news, events and milestones from the past year. Current Brock faculty, staff and students could win one of 12 $20 gift cards to the Campus Store or Dining Services.
- Both Sides of the Brain Spin to Win contest — prospective Brock University students can spin to win one of 40 $25 gift cards to Tim Hortons or Cineplex. Match all three both sides of the brain images to win. Each submission will also be counted toward a random draw to win a 32 GB iPad Mini. Grad student contest. Undergraduate student contest.
- The Brock News "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" photo contest — Brock students, faculty and staff submitted photos taken at scenic spots they visited this past summer for a chance to win.
- The Text in to Win contest — Thought-provoking ads were placed in bus shelters near high schools inviting students to agree or disagree via text message.
- Both Sides of the Brain Facebook contest — Participants were invited to create two-sided photos to show "both sides of their brain" on the popular social networking site.
Welcome to Marketing Communications