Contact one of our staff members regarding the application process and we'll guide you through all the options available to you.
We also have a number of agents available to assist you. We encourage you to contact them for personalized assistance in your own country.
- Application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 (Cdn)
- The application fee can be paid by certificate cheque or bank draft. All application fees should be payable to Brock University
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Transcripts must be submitted in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted.
- Official certificate of degree
- If your transcript does not indicate that your degree has been awarded, you must provide this proof with your application.
- Three letters of reference
- Reference letters can be academic and/or professional.
- Reference letters must be submitted in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Letters can be submitted with your application or mailed directly to Brock University.
- Use of the academic reference form is preferred but not required.
- Statement of interest
- Your statement of interest should be one page, single or double spaced.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or ITELP score (Required for all applicants)
- A personal interview
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON