- Group BBQ June 2014, Valentin, Aurelie, Yaroslav, Sun-Hwa, Terry, May, Georgii, and Nikita
- Kseniya's farewell party: Nikita, Valentin, Sergey, Sun-Hwa, Kseniya, Terry, Nick, Georgii, May, and Oleg as Robin Hood
- Group BBQ June 2013
- We celebrate Nick's award for the best oral presentation during the
Inorganic Discussion Weekend in Ottawa, November 2012
- Nikonov's group is working hard during the CSC meeting in Quebec, May 2013
- St. Anne Falls, Quebec, May 2013
- BBQ 2012: Nick, Terry, Courtney, Razvan, Sun-Hwa, Mark, Kseniya, Georgii
- Kid volunteers: Sarah, Stephanie, Oleg, Julia
- Andrey Khalimon has just defended his giant PhD Thesis. External reviewer Prof. Mike Fryzuk.
- Andrey's farewell party.
- No one can stop Oleg Nikonov in attack!
- Group 2010: Georgii (already PhD), Razvan (already M.Eng),Tori (PhD student) Dmitry (PhD student), Nick (summer student), Andrey (PhD student)
- KIDS 2009: Andrey (PhD student), Dmitry (PhD student), Razvan (already M.Eng), Nick (summer student), Georgii (already PhD). Not featured is Oleg (PhD student)....Hmm, he should be in the sand-box then!
- Group 2008: Standing (from left to right): Erik Peterson (BSc student), Sergey Belov(summer student), Somying Leelasubcharoen (PDF), Oleg Shirobokov (PhD student), Dmitry Gutsulyak (PhD student), and Georgii Nikonov Sitting: Andrey Khalimon (PhD student)
- Group 2007: Standing: Oleg (big), Somying, Dima, Oleg (small), Georgii and Julia, Pavel: Sitting: Erik and Andrey
- The Lords of the silylium ions: Andrey Khalimon and Razvan Simionescu and their Bruker 600 MHz friend
- Dmitry Gutsulyak, the master of catalysis
- Somying (Dr L) has just discovered the (to become) famous Somying rearrangement (to be published in Organometallics)