Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
61. Eric T. Ritschdorff,, Neil Fitzgerald, Roger L. J. McLaughlin, and Ian D.Brindle, “The use of a modified Multimode Sample Introduction System (MSIS ) for the simple and rapid determination of cadmium by chemical vapour generation atomic absorption spectrometry”, Spectrochimica Acta Part B: Atomic Spectroscopy, 2005, 139-143.
60. Erasmus Cudjoe, Tara B. Wiederkehr, “Headspace gas chromatography-mass spectrometry: a fast approach to the identification and determination of 2-alkyl-3methoxypyrazine pheromones in ladybugs” Analyst, 2005, 130, 152-155.
59. Pickering, G.J., Lin, J.Y., Reynolds, A., Soleas, G., Riesen, R. and I. Brindle. (2004). The influence of Harmonia axyridis on wine composition and aging. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture, 2004, 55, 153-159.
58. Roger L.J. McLaughlin and Ian D. Brindle, “A New Sample Introduction System for Atomic Spectrometry Combining Vapour Generation and Nebulization Capacities”. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2002, 17, 1540 – 1548.
57. David A. Gerritsma, Ian D. Brindle, Timothy R.B. Jones and Alfredo Capretta, Preparation of Labelled 2-Methoxy-3-alkylpyrazines: Synthesis and Characterization of Deuterated 2-Methoxy-3-isopropylpyrazine and 2-Methoxy-3-isobutylpyrazine”. Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals, 2003, 46, 243-253..
56. Xuchuan Duan, Roger McLaughlin, Ian D. Brindle and April Conn, “Investigations into the generation of Ag, Au, Cd, Co, Cu, Ni, Sn and Zn by vapour generation and their determination by inductively-coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry, together with a mass spectrometric study of volatile species. Determination of Ag, Au, Co, Cu, Ni and Zn in iron.” Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2002, 17, 227-231.
55. Sarah D. Overduin and Ian D. Brindle, “Determination of Hydride-Forming Elements in High Purity Copper by Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometry”. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2001, 16, 289-292.
54. Sirirat Chanvaivit and Ian D. Brindle, “Matrix Independent Determination of Hydride-Forming Elements in Steels by Hydride-Generation - Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry”. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2000, 15, 1015-1018
53. Roger McLaughlin and Ian D. Brindle, “Investigations into the use of powdered iron for in situ removal of phosphorus from treated sewage effluent”. Water Quality Research Journal of Canada, 2001, 36, 759-779.
52. Renjin Wang, Roger L. McLaughlin and Ian D. Brindle, “A Concentric Capillary Nebulizer for Inductively-Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry”, Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2000, 15, 1303-1312. (First published as an Advance Article on the Web, August 4, 2000).
51. Chun-Mao Tseng, David Amouroux, Ian D. Brindle and Olivier F. X. Donard, “Field Cryofocussing Hydride Generation Applied to the Simultaneous Multi-Elemental Determination of Alkyl-Metal(loid) Species in Natural Waters using ICP-MS Detection”, Journal of Environmental Monitoring, 2000, 2, 603-612.
50. Wencan Chen, Pamela Wee, and Ian D. Brindle, “Elimination of Memory Effects from Gold, Mercury and Silver in Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry”. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 2000, 15, 409-413.
49. Christine Rigby and Ian D. Brindle, “Determination of Arsenic, Antimony, Bismuth, Germanium, Tin, Selenium, and Tellurium in 30% Zinc Sulphate Solution by Hydride Generation Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry.” Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 1999, 14, 253-258.
48. Ian D. Brindle, Roger McLaughlin, Napa Tangtreamjitmun, “Determination of Lead in Calcium Carbonate by Flow-Injection Hydride Generation with DC Plasma Atomic Emission Detection”, Spectrochimica Acta, Part B, 1998, 53, 1121-1129.
47. Emilia Lugowska and Ian D. Brindle, “ Potentiometric Investigations of Ni, Fe and Co Interferences in the Generation of Selenium Hydride by Sodium Tetrahydroborate(III).” Analyst, 1997, 122, 1559-1568.
46. Ian D. Brindle and Emelia Lugowska, “Investigations into Mild Conditions for Reduction of Se(VI) to Se(IV) and for Hydride Generation in Determination of Selenium by Direct Current Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry.” Spectrochimica Acta, Part B, 1997, 52, 163-167.
45. Hengwu Chen, Wei Yao, Dexiu Wu, and Ian D. Brindle, “Determination of Tin by Non-Dispersive Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometry Coupled with Flow Injection Hydride Generation in the Presence of L-Cysteine”. Spectrochimica Acta, Part B, 1996, 51, 1829-1836.
44. Ian D. Brindle and Shaoguang Zheng, “A Comparison of Gas-Liquid Separators for the Determination of Mercury”. Spectrochimica Acta, Part B, 1996, 51, 1777-1780.