We expect each student to bring a unique and diverse background and experience to the program. Candidates are selected based on their academic ability, professional and leadership experience, and future potential for achievement and success in the business world. At Goodman, we encourage students to nurture and develop both sides of their brain by growing personally and academically.
- Four year bachelor’s degree (Canadian equivalent) from an accredited university
- B/Second Class (Upper)/75 per cent academic average in last two years of study (Canadian equivalent)
- GMAT score of at least 550 or a minimum GRE score in the 60th percentile
- Requests for GMAT/GRE waivers will only be considered if you have:
- Completed an undergraduate or graduate degree from a Canadian or American university in the last seven years with an overall average of A- (80% or 3.67 GPA) or higher.
- Minimum English Language Proficiency Score:
- TOEFL IBT: 105 /Academic IELTS: 7.5 / ITELP: 600/ Pearson Test of English (Academic): 70
- Do you need this? Please contact the Graduate Programs Office for an assessment.
- The Goodman School of Business may request an English Language score from any applicant whose first language is not English or who has not been educated in English.
- Work experience is preferred but is not required.
Goodman School of Business