We’re here to help.
Contact one of our staff members regarding the application process and we’ll guide you through all the options available to you.
We also have a number of agents available to assist you. We encourage you to contact them for personalized assistance in your own country. If you are residing in mainland China, you must apply through one of our authorized agents. Chineese applications that are sent in without using an agent will have their documents schreded.
Summary of Application Documents
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are not able to automatically confirm the receipt of each individual application. We would be happy to check on the status of your application upon request and we will contact you by email in the event that we require more information, would like to speak with you or make a decision on your application. Thank you for your patience.
All applications must include:
- Application form
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 (Cdn)
- The application fee can be paid by certificate cheque or bank draft. All application fees should be payable to Brock University
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Transcripts must be submitted in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Any documents that are not in English or French must be translated into English and notarized before they are accepted.
- Official certificate of degree
- If your transcript does not indicate that your degree has been awarded, you must provide this proof with your application.
- Three letters of reference
- Reference letters can be academic and/or professional.
- Reference letters must be submitted in signed and sealed envelopes.
- Letters can be submitted with your application or mailed directly to Brock University.
- Use of the academic reference form is preferred but not required.
- Statement of interest
- Your statement of interest should be one page, single or double spaced.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or ITELP score (Required for all applicants)
- A personal interview
Official TOEFL scores must be sent directly from the testing agency to the Goodman School of Business Graduate Programs Office.
If you are applying to the MBA (ISP) directly, you should send your documents to:
Graduate Programs Office
Goodman School of Business
500 Glenridge Ave.
St. Catharines, ON
For courier purposes, please use the following telephone number: 905.688.5550905.688.5550
, x. 4156.
Once submitted, all documents are the property of Brock University and will not be returned. Applications that are inactive for one year will be destroyed.
You can begin the MBA (ISP) program in August of each year.
2015 August deadline: Applications are now being accepted for August 2015.
International applicants who currently live in China must apply through one of our approved agents. All other applicants may use one of our agents or apply directly to our office.
Goodman School of Business