We seek international applicants with strong academic and leadership backgrounds that are going to thrive in our unique international program. Students are selected based on how they fit with our program: we look for applicants from diverse backgrounds who have a passion for their studies, desire to put themselves out of their comfort zone and demonstrate a commitment to the Goodman MBA community.
- Four year bachelor’s degree in any field (Canadian honours equivalent)
- B/Second Class/75 per cent academic average in last two years of study (Canadian equivalent)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency score:
- TOEFL: IBT 80-104 (no section under 19)
- Academic IELTS: 6.5-7.0 (no section under 5.5)
- ITELP (Brock University): 520-599
OR successful completion of level 5 of the Brock IELP program.
- Work experience is preferred but is not required.
Goodman School of Business