The Centre for Digital Humanites houses and supports teaching and learning spaces that include computer labs for language learning and versatile multimedia equipped seminar rooms.
On-site support is provided in the form of hour to hour assistance for all lab-based and multimedia-assisted classes including those using the Netsupport School Classroom Management Software.
Workshops can be arranged, and are recommended, for those teaching within the CDH, particularly the computer labs.
New software required for classes is tested and installed as requested by instructors. All new material must be provided to the CDH well in advance of the beginning of each semester to ensure sufficient preparation and testing time. Fall/Winter material must be submitted to Clara Suba
in the CDH by the beginning of August, while Spring/Summer material must be submitted by the beginning of April.
In addition to classroom support, the following services are provided:
- Video and game viewing facilities
- E-Learning and Teaching support
- Introduction and implementation of new multimedia components
- Individual or group workshops provided for supported multimedia
- Support for development of course material and individual projects
- Facilitation for design and development of departmental and individual faculty web sites
- Digitization of documents, slides and video
- Conversion of VHS to/from worldwide television standards