International Students can work off-campus part-time as long as they have been studying full-time at a recognized institution for a period of six months or greater in the past twelve months.
Off-Campus Work Permit instructions
- At Brock, students must be registered in three credits for the Fall and Winter terms to be recognized as full-time. Courses taken during the Spring or Summer terms do not apply.
- Full-time employment can be undertaken during the summer months (May-August), Christmas holidays, and during Reading Week.
- During the academic year, you are limited to 20 hours per week.
- If you obtain an off-campus work permit, you must maintain your full-time status and good academic standing in order for your permit to remain valid.
- This work permit is not valid for Co-op programs.