Our team’s diverse set of skills can meet any need. Backed by some of the top business professors in the country, our team has what it takes to help grow your organization.
Marketing & Sales
- Performing Market Research will help you identify missed market share and grow your sales.
- Creating a Marketing Plan will focus your marketing efforts in order to maximize their effectiveness.
- Brands are not bought, they’re earned; a Brand Analysis will allow your organization to establish its brand and capitalize on the benefits of a clearly defined brand.
- A Sales Strategy Review will determine if your sales approach is the best one for your organization.
- A Strategic Plan will help your organization identify where it is, where you want it to be, and how to get it there.
- A Feasibility Analysis will ensure you have all of the information you need in order to make the right decisions for your organization.
- A Business Plan will maximize your chances of success by ensuring you review all of the necessary aspects of a new venture.
Accounting & Financial
- Performing a Cost/Benefit Analysis will ensure your organization is spending every dollar wisely.
- Assistance with Budgeting and Financial Planning will allow you to plan for present-day success and future growth.
- Human Resources/Human Capital Management.
- An Efficiency Review will allow you to get the most out of your staff.
- Training Programs will reduce the amount of time new employees require to get ‘up to speed’ and become effective members of your team.
- An employee Compensation & Benefits Analysis will ensure you are attracting and retaining the right people for your organization.
Our approach allows you to see exactly what would be involved in soliciting our services before ever committing a dollar.
Free one-hour Consultation
The first step in the process is a free one-hour consultation. This allows us the opportunity to get to know your organization and the specific solution you are looking for from us.
The second step in the process is the creation of a Proposal for Project. This document outlines our understanding of the solution you are looking for from us and includes the length of time as well as investment required to implement our services.
Provided our Proposal is accepted, the project would follow the pre-determined timeline through to completion.
Our team strives to make our services available to a wide variety of clients at a competitive cost. Our fee structure is based on an hourly fixed rate and is designed to accommodate any budget and timeline.
Goodman School of Business