Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
Each year, Brock University welcomes hundreds of international students. Study Abroad students are an integral element of the diverse student population in St. Catharines and are provided the opportunity to become engaged in student clubs, activities and projects.
Brock University is proud of its small class sizes and unique professor-student relations. Students are encouraged to use both sides of their brain, inside and outside the classroom. Study Abroad students have the chance to study a wide range of courses, from oenology and viticulture to child and youth studies, and many more.
How to apply
1) Download and complete the Study Abroad Application 
2) Write a brief Personal Statement, explaining your motivation to study at Brock University.
3) Provide proof of English Language Proficiency if you are currently studying in a program where English is not the language of instruction.
4) Collect transcripts from all colleges and universities that you have attended.
5) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org  to request wire payment information. You must provide proof of payment for the application deposit.
6) Scan your Study Abroad Application and all supporting documents & proof of payment, together as one document. This is your application package.
7) Complete the online portion of the Study Abroad Application, and upload your application package.
Ready to apply? Click here  to access the online portion of the Study Abroad Application.
The deadline for full year and fall term (starting in September) applications is April 15.
Winter term (starting in January) applications are due by August 1.
For more information, please contact email@example.com