Employers wishing to recruit Brock University students are required to contact Career Services. All information sessions, table bookings and interviews must be booked through Career Services.
Employers wishing to target business students, may alternatively book through the Goodman School of Business' Business Career Development Office (BCDO).
Employer Statement of Understanding
Your organizations request for employer services confirms your willingness to comply with this policy.
Conditions and Understandings
The University Career Services’ Employer Services are made available with the following conditions and understandings:
- Career Services at Brock University adheres to the Guidelines for Ethical Recruitment published by Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers (CACEE). This guideline outlines the best practices in campus recruitment as well as the expectations and responsibilities for all parties. Organizations must abide by the Guidelines for Ethical Recruitment.
- Organizations agree to provide detailed job titles and organization descriptions to Career Services .
- Organizations will report information and/or respond to follow-up inquiries from Career Services staff regarding the status of positions by providing the number of employment offers and salary levels when new graduate students are hired.
- Organizations which are Third Party Recruiters must abide by the Ethical Recruitment Guidelines as provided by Canadian Association for Career Educators and Employers (CACEE). Third party recruiters will be asked to indentify their employer clients in order that Career Services can determine that the position listed is an actual opportunity and that it does not duplicate a position already listed with Career Services.
- Organizations are asked to refrain from posting the same position more than once within the same semester to avoid the posting from becoming stale. If your organization is looking for candidates for the same position year around, please consider attending our Career & Post-Graduate Expo as an option.
- By completing your account registration and posting jobs on CareerZone through Career Services, you are registering for one of more of its employment services and agree to the following conditions:
- Release of all information in my employer profile to all prospective employees or other individuals deemed appropriate by Career Services
- Providing the best to your knowledge, the information provided will be correct and true
- Registering for our online job posting service does not guarantee a job placement and that all hiring decisions are made by the employing organization and not the Career Services Office
- Privacy Information: Information provided is housed on Brock University Servers and the data will be used only for the applicable employer services requested. The data will never be sold or in any way released to any parties outside the university.
- Organizations requesting employer services from Brock University Career Services shall be equal opportunity employers in accordance with all applicable provincial and federal laws.