Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
We are committed to making our programming as accessible as possible.
To register follow these instructions:
1. Click “Request To Register” below and log on with your Badger Account and Pass Word
2. Complete the requested information and "Submit"
3. An "Availability Time Table” will appear. Check the boxes corresponding with the times you have OPEN in your schedule (i.e. when you can attend the program you wish). You can then save your timetable and proceed to the Group Selection Page.
4. Click on the "Program" you wish to join the waiting pool for (ie. Bronze Summer 2011).
5. When the minimum number of students to run the program is reached you will be notified by email and given further instructions on how to complete your registration.
Note: Should your schedule change before we are able to offer you a group you can log on again and change your Availability Time Table. Obviously the more time slots you indicate that you are available, the better your chances of getting the training you want.