Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
Specific to the needs of researchers in Education and Social Sciences, these Research Skills Workshops gives you hands on assistance in planning, conducting, analysing and presenting your research. The workshops are run by the Faculty of Education Office of Research.
Sign up for a Workshop
How to signup for a workshop:
1. Click "Workshop Calendar."
2. Click the title of the workshop.
3. Click "SIGN UP."
4. If you have registered in this system before, login with your ID and password (NOT your Brock Portal ID and Password).If not, go to step 5.
5. Click "If you have not yet registered, click here", then follow the steps to register.
6. Click "SIGN UP" to sign up for the workshop after the registration.
Email the Research Officer if you forget your ID and Password.
Why do you need to sign up?
1. The system automatically calculates the number of attendees so that the Research Officer will know whether a larger lab is needed or to deactivate the registration. Certain number of handouts will be prepared accordingly too
2. You will be informed whenever there is a change to time and/or location of the workshops.
3. Please express your interest to the Research Officer if the workshop you are interested in is full. You will be put on a waiting list.
4. Please remove your registration from the workshop if you are not able to make it so that people on the waiting list will have a chance.