- Students should arrive at the examination room at least 15 minutes before the official start of an examination.
- Students should bring their own writing materials. None will be provided by the University.
- Students must bring their student ID cards and identify themselves at the request of the invigilator.
- Unless special permission has been given, no reference materials of any kind may be brought into an examination room.
- Materials authorized for use in an examination must not contain additional notes, formulas or other extraneous material.
- Students may not enter the examination room early.
- Students are not admitted to an examination room later than 30 minutes after the start of an examination.
- Students absent from an examination with just cause should consult the regulations governing Deferred Examinations .
- Students not supplying a valid reason for absence from an examination will receive an automatic grade of "F" (failed).