Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
To print using the all-in-one printer/copier/scanner units in the James A. Gibson Library / Matheson Learning Commons:
1. An online printing/copying account is required and already set up for Brock students, faculty and staff. If you are a guest and not affiliated with Brock University, please see Circulation Services or Help Desk staff.
2. Add funds to your printing account by purchasing a voucher from Circulation Services, or the Library Printing and Copying office on floor 5. Vouchers are available in 1,5,10, & 20 dollar denominations. To transfer a balance from your old grey card, go to one of the abovementioned service desks.
3. Visit http://printing.brocku.ca and login with your portal account. Click REDEEM CARD and enter the PIN that is on your card. You are now ready to print.
4. Login to one of the Library's computers.
5. Print your document by clicking the PRINT button in the software you are using. You can now release your print job at any of the all-in-one copier/printer/scanner units on the main floor.
At the all-in-one copier/printer/scanner:
1. Swipe your Brock card in the card reader on the side of the machine or enter your Brock portal information into the unit's touchscreen
2. Touch USE COPIER
3. Touch PRINT RELEASE
4. Select the job/s from the list and touch PRINT
5. Logout by swiping your card again or touch the LOG OUT button.
Is available from the all-in-one units on the main floor. The system will default to black and white. If you would like to print in colour you will need to specify colour in the print dialog box BEFORE you release your print job/s at the all-in-one units.
If you need more information about Printing and Copying in the Library (including pricing, and other services available) please see this page.
Consult staff at any service desk.
DOWNLOAD (instead of using an all-in-one unit)
Some databases and journal publishers allow you to download your search and/or journal article.
1. Click FILE in the upper left-hand corner of your screen.
2. Scroll down to SAVE AS and click.
3. When the SAVE AS box appears on your screen, name your file.
4. To save to disk or memory device: