Often, classes reach their maximum enrolment quickly. Some classes depend on minimum enrolment to run; so register early to ensure that you have a spot. Classes with low enrolment will be cancelled.
Register online, in person, or by phone!
Click here to enter the online registration.
To Set-up your account:
- If you have registered in a Recreation Services course previously, and we have your current e-mail address on file, you can use the Forgot My Password function on the Login tab. Your Account PIN and Login ID will then be e-mailed to you. If you have changed your email address, please call 905-688-5550 x4060 to update your account. Brock students, please use your Brock University email address.
- If you are a brand new guest, click on Create New.
- You will need your Account PIN, Login ID, and a Visa or MasterCard for payment.
- A credit card is required to register online; however, you may choose to visit the Walker Complex Welcome Desk in person to pay by cash, cheque or debit card.
- Click on the Register for Programs button.
- Find the program you want.
- Click on the Register button.
- Go to the Select a Client drop-down list and select the person to be registered in the program.
You may then:
- Register additional people for the same program by clicking on the “Add Another Client to This Program” box and go back to step 4 above;
- Search for another program by clicking on the “Add a Program” box which will take you back to the “Select a Program” tab and start at step 2 above;
- Clear all selections by clicking on the “Clear all Selections” box.
- Complete the Registration by clicking on the “Complete Registration” box.
- Click on the “Make a Payment” button and make your payment by selecting the appropriate credit card type, enter the credit card number and the expiry date. Click on the “Complete Transaction” button.
- Your receipt will then be displayed on screen. You can print a copy of your receipt by clicking on the print button at the bottom of the screen.
- To logout of the system, click on the Logout button at the top of the screen. Always remember to logout after completing your Recreation Services online Registration session.
Visit the Welcome Desk located in the upper-level lobby of the Walker Complex. Payment accepted by cash, cheque, VISA, MasterCard, or Interac debit.
Register by Phone at 905-688-5550 x4060:
When phoning in, please have your VISA/MasterCard ready. For advanced Lifesaving Society (aquatics) courses, we ask for your LSS ID number as well. During peak registration times, you may reach our voice mail and you will be asked to leave a message with a daytime and evening phone number. In most cases we will return your call on the same business day.
Your receipt will be emailed to confirm your registration; please ensure we have your up-to-date contact information. These receipts may be used for tax purposes where applicable. If you do not have access to email, your receipt will be printed.
Brock student/member discounts
In most cases, Brock students and members of the Walker Complex will receive a discount on programs. These discounted prices are indicated in the course descriptions.
Unless indicated otherwise, all prices include sales taxes where applicable.