Application deadline for the 2016/17 academic year is February 1, 2016, in person at the Welcome Desk in Walker Complex or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include with your application form a resume and:
- All copy of all current LSS awards/qualifications. For Lifesaving Society awards, simply hand in an up-to-date print-out from LSS website to prove qualifications. (Go to LSS Ontario "Find a Member - Check your qualifications" web page. You will need your LSS ID number.) For Standard First Aid CPR-C other than LSS you are required to show the original certification card.
- Two reference names with address and phone number.
Required Qualifications for Brock Lifeguards:
- National Lifeguard
- LSS First Aid Update completed or Emergency First Aid Instructor
- LSS Swim-for-Life Instructor
- LSS Bronze Family Instructor (Bronze Medallion/Cross)
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C
All required qualification courses are offered at Brock. See the Aquatics web page
and the current Swimming Lesson Guide for course dates, times & prices.