All of our programs are rooted in a strong tradition of interdisciplinary teaching and research. Course offerings at every level in each program offer students valuable tools for critical inquiry into the artifacts and practices of communication, popular culture and film.
- Scholarship & Awards Information - Graduating Communication Studies majors (Business, Media, and Digital Culture) can apply for the Lou Cahill Scholarship, and Business Communication majors only can apply for the Chimpanzee Award. Application deadline for both is April 30, and must be submitted to the chair of CPCF, Dale Bradley, room SBH 322.
- SPRING/SUMMER course offerings from the Faculty of Social Sciences
- PLEASE NOTE: The registration system will open for spring/summer registration on March 25. Please check the When to Register link on the Registraion Guide for registraion date based on the number of credits currently held. The Registraion Guide and Timetable links will be accessible in early March from the Registrar's Office Web site (www.brocku.ca/registrar).
- 24-Hour Film Festival 2013 WINNERS!
- First Place - Motherland, by Michael Sandonato
- Second Place - So What?, by Ryan Haines
- Third Place - The Fall, by Adam Michalowicz
- Audience Choice - Motherland, by Michael Sandonato
Scotia Bank Hall #344
(905) 688-5550 ext. 4290
Scotia Bank Hall #322
(905) 688-5550 ext. 3180
Scotia Bank Hall #309
(905) 688-5550 ext. 5308
Book Advising Appointment at: