Tuesday November 4th, 2014
5:00-7:00pm, ScotiaBank Atrium, Cairns Complex, Brock University
- Meet and network with fellow student entrepreneurs, researchers and start-up companies
- Free to attend
- Registration is required to attend
November 7th, 8th, and 9th
- This weekend long event will be centered around action, innovation and education.
- The Kick-Start Weekend is the perfect environment in which to test your idea and take the first steps towards launching your own start-up.
- Starting on Friday evening, students create teams and are challenged to come up with a viable business over the weekend. On Sunday afternoon teams will pitch and present their business idea in front of a panel of judges.
- Registration is required to attend this event.
- This event is part of the Kick-Starting Entrepreneurship program.