If you are a Brock student who is enrolled in a full-time non-co-op program, you may apply for admission to co-op following completion of your first year (in May of Year 1). Admission to co-op from Year 1 is competitive and subject to the following conditions:
- You must have a minimum major average of 70% and a minimum non-major average of 60%. However meeting these minimums does not guarantee admission as spaces will be filled by applicants with the highest averages first
- You must be a full time student
- You must be legally able to work in Canada
- You are required to submit a resume to support your request. A personal interview may also be required.
Factors that may influence admission decisions:
- The number of co-op positions that may become available as the result of other students withdrawing or being removed from co-op
- The number of positions that the co-op office anticipates will be available for co-op students from the particular degree program
- Assessment of candidate suitability (an interview may be conducted in order to determine your suitability for co-op).
Application deadline: June 1st.