Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
Chinese government is accepting a series of scholarship applications from international students and scholars to undertake studies and research in Chinese institutions of higher education.
Who can apply: high school graduates, university and college students.
What the scholarship to cover: Tuition fee, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, living allowance and one-off settlement subsidy.
What documents should be submitted for application?
· Application Form for Chinese Government
· Highest diploma and transcript (notarized photocopy) .
· A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words for undergraduates, no less than 500 words for scholars).
· Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
· Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English, attached with other medical tests as required.
Application deadline: March 20, 2014
Where to send the application package:
Ms. Chen Min
Education Office Chinese Consulate General in Toronto
24 Admiral Road Toronto Ontario M5R 2L5
Tel：416 972 0175, Fax：416 324 9931, email：email@example.com