Stay tuned for information about the 2015 Teaching with Technology Showcase!
About the event
The annual Brock Teaching with Technology Showcase provides a unique opportunity for teacher education candidates, practicing teachers, school administrators and university faculty members to become acquainted with the latest technological innovations available to the education community.
Not merely a showcase, this collaborative event provides an opportunity for all interested parties to also discuss how these innovations are being currently used in the classroom and how to fully capitalize on the potential of these innovations to take teaching with technology to the next level.
- There will be three 75-minute sessions. Teacher Education students and practicing teachers can take advantage of a full-day event allowing them to participate in more sessions, and share experiences and new ideas.
- Lunch is included with your registration.
- Giveaways throughout the day!
- The Decision Makers' Luncheon for school board administrators will focus on how school boards, the Faculty of Education, and the industry can work together to support greater technology integration
- The Interactive Vendor Fair will encourage hands-on, interactive displays.
Join us at Brock University's Hamilton Campus for this innovative event.
Date: January 16, 2015
Location: 1842 King Street East, Hamilton, Ontario