Welcome to Marketing Communications
Souper Star Lunch for Brock's United Way Campaign!
We invite you to our Annual Campaign Kick-off! Each year the Souper Star Lunch is a favorite event among faculy and staff as you will join in a delious and fun way to raise funds for Brock's charity of choice! Tickets are just $10 and you will have the chance to sample and judge 6 homemade soups!
October 7, 2015 at 12:00 in Guernsey Market
Check back soon for tickets.
Want last years winning recipe? You can find it here!
2014 Soup details were as follows:
- Chef Ron - Warm Vichyssoise ( Leek & Potato) soup with red pepper oil and a cheese straw
- Chef Jim - Chicken Wing Soup
- Chef Roger - VEGAN - Autumn Harvest Vegetable
- Chef John - Mulligatawny
- Chef Perry - Spanish Lentil Chorizo Sausage
- Chef Tara - VEGETARIAN - Pumpkin & Black Bean soup
Check out photos from previous Souper Star Lunches:
Download Souper Star event poster