Graduate Student Locker Terms and Conditions of Use
- Eligible applicants are limited to Brock University students currently enrolled in graduate studies.
- Completed locker applications in print format must be received at James A. Gibson Library’s Circulation Services desk by 9:00 p.m., Sunday, September 14, 2014.
- Applicants who submit completed applications by the designated deadline will be considered for a graduate student locker.
- Successful students will be selected by lottery and will be notified via email no later than 4:30 p.m., Friday, September 19, 2014.
- Failure to retrieve the designated locker key by 9:00 p.m., Sunday, October 5, 2014 will result in locker forfeiture.
- Keys are due back at the James A. Gibson Library’s Circulation Services Desk by 5:00 p.m., Thursdayy, April 30, 2015.
- Locker keys returned up to 15 days overdue are subject to an overdue flat fee of $25.00. Keys overdue 15 days or greater will be subject to a $50.00 flat fee. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for a lost key.
- Students are responsible for checking their Brock email and Library Account to be aware of upcoming due dates and overdue notices. The Library is not responsible for lost/damaged property stored in a locker.
- All Brock University library materials stored in lockers must be signed out.
- No food, other odorous items or hazardous materials may be stored in the locker.
- The Library reserves the right to inspect lockers without notice.
- Personal property left in lockers after the key return date will be removed. The Library, without liability, will attempt to notify the owner to arrange pickup.
I have read the above terms and conditions and agree to them.