Download a copy of the Industrial Fabric 3 Brochure
Industrial Fabric is a festival of student art, imaginative performances and musical collaboration presented by the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
Engage in two months of events that will stimulate the mind while demonstrating the vitality and vibrancy of the Arts at Brock University - on stage, in studios and galleries, and at regional venues.
Dramatic Arts Events
- Odessa/Havana : March 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Jeunesses Musicales – Così fan tutte: March 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- The University Wind Ensemble - Around the World in 80 Minutes: April 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Let the Music Resound: April 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Spring Suites : April 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Music @ Noon: Tuesdays from 12 noon (Sean O'Sullivan Theatre)
- Recital: Voice students: March 5
- Recital: Instrumental students: March 12
- Recital: Voice students: March 19
- Recital: Instrumental students: March 26
- Recital: Piano students: April 2
- Student Recitals:
- Stephanie Browning, mezzo-soprano, with Lesley Kingham, piano: March 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Charlotte Mahy, clarinet, with Lesley Kingham, piano: April 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Jorgo Kalo, piano: April 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Nathan Pol, trumpet, with Gary Forbes, piano April 5 at 7:30 p.m.
Visual Arts Events
- Exhibition: Renew : March 2 - 15, Opening Reception March 2 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition: Time and Space: April 8, 8 - 10 p.m.
- Video Installation: Donna Szoke - Invisible Histories: April 26 - 28, Opening Reception April 28, 7 - 11 p.m.
- Exhibition: VISA Honours:
- VISA 4F06 Exhibition I: March 30 - April 14, Opening Reception Friday April 5, 7 - 9 p.m.
- VISA 4F06 Exhibition II: April 20 - May 5, Opening Reception April 19, 7 - 9 p.m.
Centre for Studies in Arts and Culture
- In The Works : Art Talk with Donna Akrey, Scott Sawtell and Jessica Thompson: March 2 at 3 p.m.