Published on Brock University (http://www.brocku.ca)
Graduate Non-Degree Studies - MADS Qualifying Courses in Applied Disability Studies Application Process
September 2014 entry point
Deadline March 30th
References Deadline April 15th
In order to apply you will need to submit the following:
1. Two References. Academic references are preferred but some applicants may have difficulty obtaining academic references, and therefore references from professionals will be accepted. In both cases, the information should relate to the ability of the applicant to undertake graduate studies. The Graduate Non-Degree MADS Qualifying Courses Reference Form and instructions can be found here:
It is recommended that you send this link to your referees so that they may follow the directions on the web link.
2. Curriculum Vitae and cover letter. Your CV should indicate the applicant's education, employment, volunteer experience, teaching and research activities/experience and publications/presentations (if any). You can upload this document in .pdf format below. Your cover letter should indicated your purpose and goals in taking these qualifying courses. Your cover letter should be no more than one page in length (12 pitch font, single or double-spaced).
3. All transcripts. In addition to your University transcripts, please also include any community college or other post-secondary education undertaken. Please scan and upload a copy in .pdf format below. Applicants will need to send in an official, unopened copy of their transcript prior to their application being finalized.
4. Proof of English Language Proficiency (when applicable). No exceptions. You can find information on this here:
5. Application Fee ($60.00) payable by cheque only to "Brock University".
Payment should be mailed to:
Centre for Applied Disability Studies
Attn: Qualifying Courses
500 Glenridge Ave
St. Catharines, Ontario
Your application will not be considered complete until the cheque has been received. Please put your date of birth in the memo line of the cheque so that we may accurately match it to your application.
ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED.
PLEASE NOTE: Only .PDF documents are accepted for upload.