First - Check your browser. Mentormatch works best on Firefox! - If you see, "Welcome, Your Name! and the login box - Mentormatch is not supporting your browser. Try firefox. If you can't do that, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you signed up. Please let me know your user id when you email.
Currently, Mentormatch is not running on Explorer 10 or Safari.
Alumni may experience difficulty logging into MentorMatch due to an expired username and password. In order to reactivate your username for this software, please follow the instructions provided below. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.
Instructions for MentorMatch login:
You will need your Brock username to apply. A user name looks like this: jc94tb. If you do not know your Brock username, you will need to log into Brock’s portal with your Brock ID number, (If you do not know your student number, call us and we can help you retrieve it).
Please follow these easy steps to attain a new Brock username:
- Go to my.brocku.ca
- Click on “Applicant, New, Returning Student or Alumni” (under "Activate your account")
- You will need to provide your Brock ID and your birthday.
- You will be asked to create a password. Please record this for future use
- A user name will be generated for you. i.e.) lb06th
- Your new login information will be activated. (sometimes it takes 24hrs.) You may now refer to mentormatch.brocku.ca to sign up using your new username and password!
Please email email@example.com
or call 905 688-5550 ext 4853 if you are experiencing any difficulties. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your interest in Mentorship Plus.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 905-688-5550 ext. 4853 if you have any questions or would like further information about Mentorship Plus.