Sign into the Brock portal and email
Go to my.brocku.ca.
If you haven’t already done so, use your Brock ID number (provided in your offer letter) to set up your personal portal in order to:
- access your Brock email account
- apply for residence
- apply for scholarships
- register in classes
- check your finances
- check your grades once you have completed studies at Brock
Book an academic advising appointment
Visit the Undergraduate Course Calendar to understand the requirements and course load of your upcoming program. You will need specialized advice to help understand how your transfer credits fit within your program. We recommend the following:
Learn about scholarships, bursaries and OSAP
Brock offers one application, the OneApp for multiple awards and bursaries including the Ontario College of Applied Arts & Technology award specifically for Ontario college transfer students. For more information visit discover.brocku.ca/awards/
. If you are planning to apply for OSAP you can follow our step by step guide at brocku.ca/safa
- The Registration Guide and Timetable (brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable) is designed to help you create your own timetable and register for your classes online.
- Course registration opens the third week in June.
- Not all transfer students are eligible to register opening day. Registration is staggered by the number of Brock credits you have been awarded. Refer to the Registration Guide to determine when you are eligible to register.
- There are more than 50 Clubs (busu.net/get-involved/clubs/) at Brock.
- Numerous opportunities to stay fit with Recreation Services (brocku.ca/recreation-services).
- The Brock University Student Union provides support to the students for many things, such as events and services. Check out their website (busu.net) for more information.
- Ease your transition to Brock University by accessing valuable student learning services. Find details aw brocku.ca/learning-skills
Click here to go back to previous page